8.11.2009

I decided I was kidding and I don't really want to grow up....ok???

....sometimes It's stressful growing up and gaining responsibilities. I just found out I wont be able to attend school this semester because of some financial aid technicalities. Instead of being excited to have a break, I find myself very sad! Ha ha. Kinda weird. Maybe I'm sad due to the fact that I already had about 2 1/2 more years untill I would graduate with my Associate's Degree. Now I have to wait 3 years!!! It makes me laugh and want to cry, at the same time. Anywho, I am also having car troubles. My third gear is going out in my Celica, after I spent $2,600 not even a year ago, to have the entire transmission replaced. Grrrr. There's a lot more that I could complain about, but I wont. =D It's a good day and I'm all smiles and sunshine from here on out. It really is a great day! I wish I could go play in the sun!

1 comment:

  1. You could have all those problems AND be ugly. So be grateful ;)

    ReplyDelete