10.28.2010

The Best Ever!

My honey and I celebrated 5 awesome months together a few days ago. We have seriously had about a lifetime of fun in only 5 months. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Here is a little recap of our amazing adventures...
Thirsty Thursdays
Lots of Concerts
Races @ Miller Motor Sportspark

The Zoo
Camping/Fishing
Provo River Floating
Powell
HikingOktoberfest


Martini Night

Punkin Carving Jazz game Halloween
I can't even wait for all of our fun yet to come! I'm so excited to spend the holidays with him and with his son, Kayden. I got my first season ski pass this year so I can get out on the mountain with him every weekend. He snowboards for Team Utah, so he will be boarding all winter. We always have so much fun together and I enjoy nothing more than having him by my side. I sure do love him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment