5.20.2011

ABC's Survey. Fun!

Age: 24. I just read in The Help, that 24 is the best age. I didn't think so before, but I'm slowly being convinced.
Bed size: King. Dave and I could sleep just fine on a twin, we sleep snuggled up, nice and tight.
Chore that you hate: Dishes, when the sink is completely full and the nasty food on them has been chillin for days.
Dogs: Little ones. We have a lab, Dave's dog. He is sweet but big dogs are just so...BIG. And hairy. And harder to take care of than a cute little doggie that could sit in your bicycle's basket. Or in your purse.
Essential start to your day: Makeup, hair, oatmeal with sliced up banana in it, and kisses from Mr. David.
Favorite color: Pink!
Gold or Silver: BOTH!
Height: 5’8″
Instruments you play: Viola. The recorder in elementary school. Ha ha! I have always wanted to learn the Cello.
Job title: Receptionist Extroardinaire.
Kids: One day! After Dave and I decide we're so over our free time, staying up late and sleeping in, and traveling. Lol. Jk, I'm excited to have kids one day, but we are waiting.
Live: As much as you can, while you can!!
Mother’s name: Mary.
Nicknames: Jess, Messy, Jessie Beans.
Overnight hospital stays: Nope. Knock on this post.
Pet peeve: Drivers in the fast lane who aren't going faster than I am. People who are rude for no reason other than they are just miserable.
Quote from a movie: "I will fight for you until your heart stops beating." LMAO. Not my favorite ever, but I do love Twilight. I don't care what your fat face says about it.
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Jake. I love him so much!!!
Time you wake up: 5:15 =(
Underwear: Thong da dong! Lol.
Vegetable you hate: Olives. So bad!
What makes you run late: Taking hours to get ready. I'm the worst! I take forever.
X-Rays you’ve had: One of my lungs.
Yummy food that you make: Dave says his favorite thing I make is breaded chicken and rice and the boys I nannied for loved my tacos. My favorite thing I make might be taco chili, my mom's recipe. I love food.
Zoo animal: Penguins for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment