12.06.2011

Santa Baby

I have been looking and looking and looking at things I want online for the past 6 months...but I am such a budget freak that I refuse to buy pretty much anything unless it's a necessity. Like black leggings, those are a necessity mmk? Here is my list to santa this year...

Pink ear buds I saw at Wal Mart

This purse I fell in love with at the Fashion Place Mall (the kiosk right outside of Macy's in case Santa wants to know)

This Black & Decker food processor

These black leggings that Bodyc won't let me copy the picture of


This super cute sweater dress in medium

This cardigan in size medium (black)

These boots that I have been wanting for a long time in chesnut, size 8.5

and last but not least....

See, that's not a very long list! Just things I have been wanting for a while. Now here I go sending my list off to santa in the north pole.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment