3.14.2011

A few things about Jessie

My friend Amy has a great blog that I read regularly. She's taking a blogging challenge that I thought I would enjoy doing as well, so I'm stealing the idea =) Check out Amy's blog. Here are a few things about Jessie...

I cannot live without fruits and veggies for more than a few hours. I love them so much. When I don't get enough of them, I actually feel physically sick. I get a headache and have no energy.

My music of choice when working out is hip-hop. The dirtier the better.

I love gardening and watching things grow. Especially when it is something I have put a lot of time and effort into.

I hate wearing jeans with no socks. It feels so un-natural.

I'm going to the Carribean with my boyfriend Dave and my family in Jan. of 2012. I'm really really hoping the world doesn't end before we get to go.

I'm a very optimistic person and can't stand people who are pessimistic.

I want to have kids the second I'm done with school.

This will be fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment