3.18.2011

Today's playlist...

Today's list is a list of songs that I have listened to throughout the day today. Just so everyone knows....my Pandora KICKS EFFING ASS. Ok, I'm glad we have that cleared up. I always find myself singing along in my little fish bowl of a lobby that I sit in for 8 hours M-F. Not quietly, either. I have been babying this Pandora playlist for at least the past year. Thumbs up or thumbs down-ing about every song that comes on. My Pandora knows me like no one else does. From oldies to 80's butt-rock to finding out today that I enjoy music by Judas Priset, my lovely Pandora knows how to make me feel oh so good. Ha ha. This is slowly turning into an adult novel...

.Music by Madonna

.Mercy by Duffy

.Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani

.I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett

.Hurt so Good by John Mellencamp

.For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield

.The Stroke by Billy Squier

.Hooked on a Feeling by BJ Thomas

.When the Lights Go Out by 5ive

And that's only a small sample of my Pandora's awesomeness. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment