3.08.2011

Wow.

My horoscope for today: (and yes I do believe in these things) Taking it easy and letting things happen will let opportunities continue to grow that are already underway. Situations beginning now will be cooperative and helpful to you as they progress. A general atmosphere of getting along together prevails and will continue to if you just go with the energy at hand.

Some days our horoscopes don't make much sense and aren't very deep but sometimes, for some people, they bring tears.

I don't know if anyone will even read this, and if no one does, then that's fine because I felt strongly enough to post this. It was only for me really, anyway.

I am finding as I grow up, that I have a lot changing to do and a lot of room to grow. This is a happy thing for me. If we are not changing, we are staying the same and trust me, we all could use a little change. Or a lot. It's an amazing feeling to wake up one day and realize why things are the way they are. Amazing. It's even more amazing to wake up one day and realize you are growing as a person. It makes me feel more alive, more a part of the universe, more a part of this CRAZY thing we call life. I love life. I feel like I am living it more now than I ever have. But I also feel that I have no idea yet, what's to come. I feel that great things are ahead. I am so thankful that I know what is best for me. I am so thankful that I show those around me as much love as I can. This is something I will never regret. How can you? What you regret is when you don't give others as much as you should or can. That, my friends, is cause for regret. I am thankful that I see when things I am doing and things I am thinking are unhealthy and when they are my problem and when they are not. Or, I am glad I can realize when to reach out. When I can't make sense of everything on my own. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment