3.17.2011

I am looking forward to...

Today's list......Things I am looking forward to.

.Dave and I will be in the Souther Caribbean in February of 2012. I am REALLY looking forward to this =) I have never been out of the country! I can just see us now, on this beach in Barbados. Ahhhh.

.Since I have never been out of the country, I do not have a passport. I am so excited to get my passport and slowly fill it with stamps from different countries!!!

.In two weeks from tomorrow, Dave and I will be on our way to Colorado for his National competition for snowboarding. I am so proud of him and looking forward to that trip very much!!!

.I'm looking forward to the future....graduating, getting married, and having kids. In no particular order ;)

.In the more immediate future, I'm looking forward to tonight. We are having a few people over for St. Patty's Day! Mmmm, corned beef and cabbage!!!

.I never have time to work on my hobbies since I have school. I 'm looking forward to graduating mostly because it will give me more time to do what I want!

.Summer is almost here. I'm looking forward to boating, wake boarding, gardening, tubing, hiking, hanging out at the pool, tennis, sun dresses, and all that summer brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment