3.16.2011

Things I'm good at

Today's list is things I'm good at. Here goes...

.Giving advice

.Cooking. Breaded chicken is my specialty.

.Being messy. I'm really working on this in my 20's, I don't want to be messy!!

.Procrastinating doing homework

.Crafting

.My job

.Diffusing panic situations. I have been in so many situations where something big happens and people freak out. Like completely lose their minds. I'm really good at being the one to say ok, this is what we do first...then this...now this. All done!

.Math & Chemistry. I always hated math growing up, but now that I'm in college I have found that I'm good at it and enjoy it. I have always been good at Chemistry. Don't ask me about Biology or Psychology though!!

.Letting people know how much I care about them. The relationships in my life are the most important thing to me. I try to let my loved ones know how much I care about them as often as possible.


Just a picture that's making me happy today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment